Hawaiian Pulled Pork
This delicious pulled pork is great in tacos, sandwiches, salads, sliders, and more!
- 4 lb Pork or Country Style Ribs
- 12 oz Canned Chicken Stock
- 1 jar Rose City Pepperheads Jelly
- 3 Tbsp Your Choice of Oil
- Preheat oven to 315 degrees.
- Cut pork shoulder into quarters.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat pan then add oil (almost to smoke point).
- Add pork and brown both sides.
- Pour in chicken stock and add pepper jelly.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 1.5 – 2 Hours in oven. Pork should pull apart easily when done.
- Garnish with parsley and/or serve on your favorite roll.
Make sure to check out our Rose City Pepperheads Jelly table in our Gourmet Section in the Farm Store.