At Bauman’s Farm & Garden we have a playground for our customer’s children to play on during your visit. We’ve got a couple of rules in place when using the playground. By making use of the playground, you agree to abide to these rules as well as the stated hours of operation.
- Hours: Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Closed on Sundays and Holidays.
The playground closes at 4:30 PM. The Farm and the Farm Store close at 5:00 PM.
- You are our guest on private property. This is not a public playground.
- Use of playground is reserved for customers of Bauman’s Farm & Garden. A customer is defined as a person or a family (group of 4 or less) spending $20 or more at our farm store prior to making use of the playground. You may be asked to show a copy of your receipt.
- Use of the playground and its equipment is at your own risk. Equipment is not cleaned.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by adults at all times. We require a minimum of 1 adult per 4 children.
- This is a fully operational farm with heavy equipment and machinery in use. Wandering off beyond the fenced playground areas is off-limits to non-employees.
- Children between the ages of 4 – 12 are permitted to use the equipment.
- No rough playing or fighting. Play nice and have a good time.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted, including those purchased at the farm store.
- No outside food or drink is permitted.
- No glass or bottles in play area.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash. Please clean up after your pet!
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis with a 2-hour use limit.
- No smoking or vaping. Bauman Farms is a smoke-free property.
- Help keep our playground clean. Please dispose of trash appropriately.
Most importantly, have fun!
Thanks for visiting Bauman’s Farm & Garden. Follow us on social media to stay up to date with events and activities!