Bauman’s Cider Refresher
Makes enough for at least two glasses.Best served cold, so it is recommended you refrigerate the cider and chill the glass. Suggested: Martini glass or Rocks glass
- 1 Bottle Clyde's Dry, Bauman's Cider
- 2 oz Strawberry Lemon Lime, Portland Syrups
- Dash of Bitters
- 1 Lime
- Pour the entire bottle of Clyde’s Dry into a pitcher. Add 2 oz of Strawberry Lemon Lime syrup and a dash of bitters, stir to combine.
- Dump enough sugar on a plate to fit the rim of the glass. Dip the top in water before spinning in sugar. Gently pour cider into the sugar-rimmed glass.
- Thinly slice the lime. Make a cut starting in the center of the slice out to the peel. Hold both ends and twist in opposite directions. Garnish the glass with the lime twist. Enjoy!