- This event has passed.
Bauman’s Chill Out Cider Festival
June 23 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
What: Bauman’s Chill Out Cider Festival is a brand-new event to kick off Oregon Cider Week. No better place to celebrate Oregon Cider than on a century farm that was homesteaded in 1895 and where great grandpa Stephen first made cider in the early 1900’s.
When: Saturday, June 23rd 11am – 5pm
Where: Bauman’s Farm and Garden, 12989 Howell Prairie Rd. NE Gervais, OR 97026
How Much: $20 admission and includes 10 tasting tickets and a Bauman Cider Tasting Glass. Purchase tickets before June 21st and receive two extra tasting tickets.
How Many: There will be at least 10 different cideries from the Northwest. Each one will be pouring 2 or 3 of their favorite ciders. Which means guests will be able to taste over 20 different top ciders.
Other Important Notes:
- A portion of all Clyde’s Dry Cider sales will go to the Clyde Bauman Memorial Scholarship fund, which helps youth in our rural communities go to college.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available for purchase at the event. Cost is $1 per ticket.
- There will be an onsite Cider Store set up for you to purchase some of your favorite ciders.
- Food will be available for purchase throughout the event.
- $5 Designated Driver tickets will be available at the door.
- Our Farm Market, Bakery, Garden Center, Animal Barn, and Playground will be open during the event, which will provide fun things to do for the whole family.