Chicks Night Out 2018 & Diamond Salsa Competition
September 6 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Looking for a fun night out with you and your girlfriends? RSVP Today!
15% off the entire store for Bauman Rewards Members (non-members receive 10% off)
50 – 70 % off Pottery
- Free Classes throughout the evening
- Free Live Music
- Free Gourmet Food and Wine Sampling
- Food, Hard Cider, and Wine will be available for purchase.
Bauman Diamond Salsa Competition
Want to chop your way to a FREE diamond necklace?? Here’s your chance! This years “Diamond Bake Off” will be a Fresh Salsa Competition. The contest will be held Thursday, September 6th, 2018 at our Chicks Night Out. Here are the contest rules and basic information.
- There are two categories, Traditional (tomato base) & Specialty (fruit or other base).
- All salsas should be spiced mild to medium.
- Entries should be delivered between 4:30pm & 5:00pm.
- Recipe should be submitted with each entry.
- All entries MUST be homemade from scratch and prepared by the entrant.
- All entries must be raw (not cooked) and kept under 40 degrees prior to arrival.
- Entries should be submitted in a disposable container. You may use your own container, with your name on the bottom, at your own risk.
- All leftovers after judging become the property of Bauman Farms.
- All participants need to follow Oregon State Extension Services SP-50-837 and SP 50-814 for food safety.
Second and third place winners will be chosen by our judging panel and will receive a gift card to the Farm. First place Grand Prize winner will win a FREE Diamond Necklace.